Guardians of the Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile
Name: Empress Iona Brightside
Race: Celestial Spirit
Class: Oracle

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Empty
PostSubject: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 am

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Guardiansangel1-2

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! 1189545033-Royal_Suite_bed_use
-walks in with an arm full of items for her new room and places them down. Getting right to work like a bat out of hell she quickly makes hast to sort things out and place them in there spots. Loving the bones of her room she smiles as things slowly come to order. Dusting off the things of old and remembering never to forget lifes past, as they can be leasons for tomorrow. Places the last of the images in the room ... her pictures of days gone by.-

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! LadyIonaChamber-1

"perfect"

Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/client.php?user=10235693&pag
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

wait that was not an invite for Embarassed nvm giggles
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Krysusandme-1
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 am

places the newest picture closest to her bed side and smiles .. going to wake up every morning looking into that face -leans forward and places a kiss on the image glass - Love you my dear

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Ionaengage
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Woman-SittingStepsRedRoses

I sit looking and wondering, what will life bring us next ?

I think I need an adventure
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Flowers for me Smile
Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! 4_dozen_red_roses
given by MEEEEEEE !!! mmmmm
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Out at Souls Club having fun Smile Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Hisgirl
Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Bike7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 pm

MOM YOU GO GRL NICE AND YOUR ALWAYS WELCOMED TO COME AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! Krysus-portrait1
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! White_10
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:55 am

LadyIona: a friend of mine sent me this.....please read and share if you like with your friends.

She wrote:.....I just finished taking an evening class at Stanford. The last lecture was on the mind-body connection - the relationship between stress and disease. The speaker (head of psychiatry at Stanford) said, among other things, that one of the best things that a man could do for his health is to be married to a woman, whereas for a woman, one of the best things she could do for her health was to nurture her relationships with her girlfriends.

>> >> At first everyone laughed, but he was serious.

>> >> Women connect with each other differently and provide support systems that help each other to deal with stress and difficult life experiences. Physically this quality "girlfriend time" helps us to create more serotonin - a neurotransmitter that helps combat depression and can creat a general feeling of well being. Women share feelings whereas men often form relationships around activities. They rarely sit down with a buddy and talk about how they feel about certain things or how their personal lives are going. Jobs? Yes. Sports? Yes. Cars? Yes. Fishing, hunting, golf? Yes. But their feelings? Rarely.

>> >> Women do it all of the time. We share from our souls with our sisters/mothers, and evidently that is very good for our health. He said that spending time with a friend is just as important to our general health as jogging or working out at a gym.

>> >> There's a tendency to think that when we are "exercising" we are doing something good for our bodies, but when we are hanging out with friends, we are wasting our time and should be more productively engaged-not true. In fact, he said that failure to create and maintain quality personal relationships with other humans is as dangerous to our physical health as smoking!

>> >> So every time you hang out to schmooze with a gal pal, just pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself for doing something good for your health! We are indeed very, very lucky. Sooooo let's toast to our friendship with our girlfriends. Evidently it's very good for our health."

>> >> Forward this to all your girlfriends Bookmark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!   Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iona's Chambers- all welcome to visit just no crumbs in the bed !!
Page 1 of 1