Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Empress Iona Brightside
Race: Celestial Spirit
Class: Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Update   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:06 pm

With love and as it should have been we look to our futur and find what will be, Pride, Love, Compasion, and Honor in friendships and family we will grow as one.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/client.php?user=10235693&pag
LadyIona
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Empress Iona Brightside
Race: Celestial Spirit
Class: Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Update   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry family but I must inform you that this thread will be closing and will keep it within our house as its history and a time I will not swipe from our records as it was a part of us all in sharring his return and the love that was. Even if it has changed its still a love that will never leave our hearts and minds fully.

I will explain as short as possible cause its hard for me to talk on. I had also asked him to explain in his own words to you all on why, however hes been detained for various reasons and hasnt as yet.

The wedding was called off a week before it was to take place by me. We got the chance to talk and things where said and asked. Then two weeks later he came to a relization that this was not what his heart wanted. He loves his commune and the ladies, as I have always known. I honor the fact he took it upon himself to speak his true feelings on the matter.

Although he was a founding father to this group so many years ago, he will not return to be its Emperor at my side. So with much love I ask for your understanding and relization that we dont need a Emperor at your Empress's side cause we have each other Smile

This house and lands shows its power (as some called it) in standing strong with its unity and concern for its care and survival as that unit. Its not found in a mans presence at your empress's side. Each and everyone of you plays a part. Those who have yet to join us will in time truely see what it is to be a part of. Big or small, your all important in our growth, good or bad, its all needed.

So with that said I will savor the loves that come and go and always value what we have to offer one another in learning lifes leasons be they of the heart , body , soul or mind.

LIVE LOVE & LAUGH

Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/client.php?user=10235693&pag
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update   

Back to top Go down

Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1