Guardians of the Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams, memories, and a message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ethan Blackwell
Admin
Lord Ethan Blackwell

Character Profile
Name: Krysus
Race: Celestial Spirit
Class: Sage

Dreams, memories, and a message Empty
PostSubject: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I lay there in bed, beside my dear, in comfort and warmth. And as I fell asleep, I must've went into a deep slumber. Out of nowhere, a fragment of a past vision slingshots at me from one direction, and then another.

[flashes to a scene of a war, people being slaughtered, blood being spilled about]

My head began twitching slightly on my pillow at first, not quite aware of what was happening.

[another flash of a memory, a dark kingdom where Krysus lay, awaking in a black and red chamber, noticing a bite on his neck]

It's dreams like these that would make anybody begin slinging their head from side to side in bed. These must be memories coming back to me from centuries ago...

[flashes of a throne, as Krysus is pulled off of it and chained down, then a flash of a sun chamber, a vision of burning skin, and screaming, yet with no sound at all]

It was at this point my mind was wondering what this was all about. Why are these memories coming back to me?

[a sudden flash of bright white, as a vision developes of Krysus floating in warm enlightened air, a beautiful winged woman crying over him, and the face of a translucent, white-robed old man upon a golden throne]

Something or someone must be bringing all this about, but I just couldn't figure out what.

[a glimmered vision of a close friend being slain, and suddenly a cyclone of white and black/red energy swirling about as large red horned figures battle about against winged warriors]

By this time, I'd apparently be stirring about in bed, mumbling and disturbed. I could feel the sweat dripping off me as I slept, yet I did not wake. Every flash feeling like a punch to my stomach, leaving me without a breath, my heart skipping beats in its rhythm.

[another flash of memory, Krysus chained down to a coal colored brimstone floor, and the face of a cheek horned demonic father giving an evil grin toward him, a black dagger injected into his back... suddenly all vision goes blank, before he hears the words

"Remember Krysus" once in a whisper, and then again louder, the voice multiplying into twos, fours, eights, overlapping and getting louder and louder and louder and louder and...]

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I roar at the top of my lungs as I suddenly I spring up from bed, eyes wide open, as if I just came up out of water just before drowning, panting desperately in a sweat to catch my breath...
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/client.php?user=21107238&page=homepa
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile
Name: Empress Iona Brightside
Class: Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

-startled to death from a deep sleep Iona flies out of bed stumbling to the floor as she looses her balance landing on her bottom and grabs for the bed not relizing what or who is causing such a commotion-,....Grabbing for her bedside lamp she lifts it to the air-

Relizing its only Krysus, but wondering why hes in such a panick and screaming at the top of his lungs in a sweat that seems to have soaked the sheets. Looks at the time on the bedstand and notices its still early day.

Its only 10 am and our sleeps just began, as those creatures of the night rest during the day hours opposite of the human world. Seeing a sliver of light hitting the floor she wonders if it is what caused his unhappy slumber.

Mildred the human who tends to them and the family as they rest, comes running into the room, see's Iona with the lamp in hand and Krysus sweating buckets and in a disoray, also wonders what could have woken the companion at her Ladies side this evening. "M'lady is everything all right?" Mildred askes in a startled voice with her duster in hand.

Looking at Krysus with the same question she gets a gesture from him to dismiss the the sweet girl we have come to depend on so much during our sleeps. " Everythings fine Mildred, ty for comming so quickly but do you mind the ...." Iona gestures to the curtain thats come open from the days light.

"Yes m'lady" the house cat seems to have been out gazing into the grounds as they slept and seems to have opend them as she layed basking in the Falls rays of the day. Mildred finds the family cat at the opening,"Kitty you sleepy girl" she picks up the slumbering cat to place her in her basket near the fire place found across the room, fixes the curtain and with that she takes her leave.

Mean while Iona is tending to Krysus wondering what has caused this uneasy momment in his slumber. Hands him a towel from the ajoining washroom shes collected.

After hearing the door close she asks"Krysus, hun what happend? Was it a dream?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/client.php?user=10235693&pag
Lord Ethan Blackwell
Admin
Lord Ethan Blackwell

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Still catching my breath, I take the towel from Iona, and dry the sweat from my face and neck. Not yet quite able to speak in response I simply nod my head toward her question.

I sit up for a few minutes, putting my mentality back together. The sweating during the reminiscent nightmare had dehydrated me I conclude as I take a drink from a water bottle I normally keep by my bedside.

"Just a bad dream love. Let's go back to sleep."

As deep a sleep as I had fallen to, I figure there will be a better time to talk about the dream when I am awake and able to communicate and comprehend things. All I could feel now was how sleepy and ready to fall back asleep I still was. I lay my head back on the pillow, not able to defeat the weight of my remaining dreariness and I drift quickly back to sleep.

My sleep from here on is thankfully without any interruption from the dream world. Whatever had sent me into the unconscious halls of the past had apparently came and did whatever it was meant to do, to be off and away for the remainder of our sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ethan Blackwell
Admin
Lord Ethan Blackwell

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

The night was cold as I lay there by myself in a bed within an empty room. No blankets, no sheets. No pillow. Just a mattress. I hear thunder off in a distance. A storm will be here soon.

I curl up, attempting to provide body heat to any parts of me that fall helpless to the fridged air. Eventually, out of mental and physical numbness, I somehow trance myself to sleep. It seems so peaceful even but just for a moment...

When suddenly a blast of visions zoom into me. My body outside my mind giving a jolt to it's forceful arrival. It seems as just a rush of the same memories I had nights before, but for some reason, something seems different. The memories, all rushing in, and past. They all register just as clearly, but this time on a larger scale. I don't realize that outside this subconscious attack I'm having, my body convulses violent off the bed.

The visions arrive to a memory of the moment I woke up in deep space, as I try to realize what was going on at that moment in time. Only the sounds of people chattering, fuzzy and muffled in the background, like the sound of their voices playing in reverse, but their words were not. When suddenly... they are in reverse, and with it joins the feeling that I am swirling backwards, like being sucked into a vacuum. Louder and louder the noises grow and grow as I become sucked into something, but what? It all suddenly turns to white when everything turns silent...

Who is that? A man, he looks like me in true form, but... that's not me. That's not my face. I can see him walking out of a white fog, toward a white garden. He approaches a lady with a translucent tone to her image, blending miraculously into this heavenly environment. Why does she look so familiar?

They kiss, as I watch but they don't know I'm there. Suddenly the environment morphes. I'm taken to a large kingdom where the two are sitting on white glowing thrones smiling at each other. My surroundings shift again and suddenly I'm watching them give cheers to accomplishments and a family they've begun to build. It keeps changing. It seems I'm reliving this other guy's moments but why? And who is this woman?

Suddenly I'm taken to a fuzzy vision of her crying and him being pulled away by somebody. They're being separated. They look hopeless. I just float, watching this beautiful angel bawling at the loss of this man before my view shifts again. She's leaving her realm it seems. She's going on a journey somewhere. I know this woman... its Iona... This was before she came to earth! So much of these visions hitting me now as I try to put it all together.

Everything's gone black again before it fades back in and I see the archangel who took me to his father to debrief me and examine me after the time I was in the inferno. I relive the moment they put me out. Yes. That was the time of my long sleep. But then I see that man again. He's entering a tomb. It has my name on it... I see four angels surrounding my body on a table within it. This man, his body turns black. His skin is like a swirling storm of stars... just like my own in true form. They put him out on a table beside mine. No... is this really happening?? Have I only been a reincarnation of this man all along?? The light from the four angels intensifies as they put their arms up and chant. The chanting grows louder and louder when suddenly I hear Iona's crying voice fading into it. More and more voices, talking from one memory and then another adding to the audible chaos, more and more and more and more and more and more...

My eyes open... I'm floating. Floating horizontally above this mattress. I... I don't feel any control over this except for my own face, but I'm raising higher and higher when suddenly my body flips vertical and I shoot through the roof like a speeding missile, my clothes burning away from neck to feet to reveal my true form. The storm has arrived as pouring rain and hail bash down on me as I dart higher up. Lightning flashing through and around me as the crash of chaotic thunder shakes the earth below me. I don't know what's going on anymore, but I'm being sent quickly out of the atmosphere, leaving the field of gray clouds behind and then the entire planet itself.

My body's flight accelerates to the point I might as well just be a burning ball of gaseous flames, as I reach so far out in space I don't know where I am anymore. But I stop suddenly. I hear the voice of somebody crying. A male voice, but it sounds like it's coming from me. It's him, inside. He's in such pain, and suddenly his feelings begin enveloping my own at that moment as tears of light begin streaming out of me. He puts my arms out and my head is thrown back. My mouth is opened and from the bottom of my lungs an indescribably forceful bellow is pushed out of my body as a wave of sonic sound, the most heart-wrenching scream is vocalized from my mouth sending a ring of solar winds outward for god knows how many light years. After a moment it ceases. I've gone insane. I'm lost within this and I know what I must do. It is what he will do.

I'm shot into a certain direction, headed for a star. So fast my blast that any spacial bodies I pass are simply obliterated by the energy of my flaming tail. The star grows closer, closer, larger and larger. My mouth opens again as another scream explodes forward toward it. Memories of all the past months and years speeding through me of the one who made me complete, glances of meeting her, presenting the crest, conversations with her, a time of being found by her again, a first dance, a moment in the garden, making love, waking up beside her, times of tea, dancing and laughing, building a new palace in new lands with her, summer warmth, building items together, crying together for the hardships of our lives, floating in place in the star sky together above a garden, planning, talking of determination, smiling into each other's eyes, a ring shown with a proposal and being cheered and honored... The star is now seen in all its massive glorified detail, the giant flaming dwarf giving its infinite heat to me as I arrive at its outer ring, and then inner ring and then................................................
Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 pm

-stands in the garden watching the stars and hearing the chatter of her sisters and brothers as they look down upon the sleeping lands as the night sky is light up with there glow wondering what lays ahead as they all whisper the events of days past.

"I think its time to start doing what I was ment to do on this world. Then one day I too can return home to you all" I whisper while still looking upwards.

"Time Iona starts her mission" brushing the tears away and stands fixing her white robes. As she wanders the grounds to find herself in the Great library, standing before a book that seems to glow with a ray of moonlight shinning down upon it. Its the Book of Memories, Iona goes to the book of memories and rests her hand upon it. Like magic the thoughts she has recently lived are transfered upon the pages into words and visions like a motion picture. As it rests on the stone table she smiles.

Dreams, memories, and a message Bookforelders
"One day m'lord..... one day." Bows towards it before taking her leave from the great library of wisdom to re-enter the garden and walk down the path to the sanctuary shaded by the darkend night sky.

Last edited by LadyIona on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm

As I was sleeping in my chambers..I was awoken with a sence of someone being in there watching me..I shook the feeling
off and roll back over to try and go back to sleep knowing there is much to do...As I close my eyes,,,I get that feeling
once again and just as I sat up I see this lady reaching for me from the air...

She has a dark cape on
and looks like she is trying to yell about something..Being a bit startled I sit and watch this image and then all of
sudden I hear her words...Nite come...come and follow me...you are being called away. Then the image
disappeared.I can't figure out what would be calling me away from my home in the middle of the night.I lay back down trying
to forget the image I just saw.But the urge is much more stronger..I get up and get dress..I put a cape on over my
clothes with it being chilly..I walk out of my chambers down the long hall...I get to the front door of the castle..I turn
around and look around my home for a moment knowing everyone is sound asleep.I put the hood on my cape and head out
of the castle and onto the back road that is behind the castle...

I look back at the
castle and cause a bit of wind around it to keep noises from being heard inside with me leaving...I continue walking down
this road with that urge getting stronger and stronger.The pulling of me is such a mystery..I can not pick up what would
be wanting to reach out to me...it gets dark and darker as I walk down this road alone...

The deeper in the dark I go the sence of not knowing has me a bit nervous...As I keep walking a see a small light ahead of
me.So I know I must be getting very close to what is calling me out in the middle of the night.As I aprouch and the light
is better seen.I see a small building in front of me.I stop walking and stand there staring at the building and listening
to the wind and just waiting to see what has called for me.....Is this going to be another beginning for me or is this
going to be the end of me here?So many thoughts running through my head....

Back to top Go down
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm

-looking to her sisters of the skies that shine so BRIGHT upon these lands they sence Iona is ready and they sence her willingness to ready the world for whats to come. Bringing her hands to her sides, slowly rising them to the universe above, a chant is heard rising from the univers and the lands around. Without a word spoken the girls start to gather and slowly enter the clearing they find their mother in as she is hovering and each of them joins the chat that envelops them each deep within. They too slowly rise to form a circle around a light that is begining to grows as the sisters join the chant -

Dreams, memories, and a message Me6

Per Astrum Fulsi quod Luna Lux lucis ,
Per phasmatis redimio quod Universum vires ,
Cruor vel Pectus pectoris Meus Sanctimonialis Exsisto,
EGO Voco Thee Reverto ut mihi ,
Per Cruor quod sententia EGO redimio ut mihi ,
Per quattuor ventus , sic mote is

(translated in english tung means this....)

By Star Shine and the Moons Light,
By Mystic Ties and the Universe's Might
Blood or Heart My Sisters Be
I Summon Thee Return to me
By Blood and thought I bind to me
By the four winds, so mote it be

Last edited by LadyIona on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyWyndBrightside

LadyWyndBrightside

Character Profile
Name: Anaya Lunaria Brightside AKA Wyndwytch (Witch of the Winds)
Race: Fae/Fairy/Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Laying in bed, entranced by the moonlight, I let my spirit wander as often I do. I stole the halls and lands near and far. Watching all things large and small. I float on the winds and drift effortlessly through the trees. Listening to the voices carried with me on the breeze. As I glide, I hear a call, an utter, a chant. This voice sweet and rings so clearly against the winds. I follow the sound to its its source, a white robed lady, glowing in the dark of night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=43566456
LadyIona
Admin
LadyIona

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams, memories, and a message   Dreams, memories, and a message I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 am